Terms and Conditions
BM RATE PARITY LTD, with Company Number HE409804, is a company operating
under Cyprus law, registered in the Registrar of Companies of Cyprus the 2nd of June,
2020 with Organization number: 569861, Record number: 26772638. This company
owns the domain name https://www.rateparity.com (hereinafter jointly known as the
17H, Chitron str. ( Χυτρών)
1075, Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: +30 210 4101130
1. General conditions of use
- The user accesses this Website voluntarily, which implies that they shall
use it in compliance with this legal notice, the law, moral and ethical
standards, and in good faith.
- The use of this website implies the acceptance of this legal notice.
- The web pages of this Website can be visited freely by the users.
- BM RATE PARITY LTD reserves the right to modify without prior notice
the content of this legal notice, and therefore, to use this Website
correctly, we recommend that you revisit this section periodically.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
© 2021, BM RATE PARITY LTD All rights reserved.
- This Website and its content: articles, texts, images, logos, brand-names,
buttons, software, etc. are protected by the legislation in force on
industrial and intellectual property and are the property of BM RATE
PARITY LTD, or any third parties that have authorised its use by BM
RATE PARITY LTD, and any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited
without the authorisation of BM RATE PARITY LTD
- Access to this Website does not imply, under any circumstances, the
acquisition by the users of any property right over the content that
appears on it.
- BM RATE PARITY LTD reserves the right to edit, update and delete any
of the content of this Website, at any time without prior warning.
- This information is also valid for the company page on Twitter
https://www.linkedin.com/company/rateparity and Facebook
3. Limitation of liability
- BM RATE PARITY LTD reserves the right to interrupt access to its
Website, and as a result the provision of any service at any time and
without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security reasons,
maintenance or any other cause.
- BM RATE PARITY LTD shall not be liable for the interruption of the
service, slow or defective performance and other inconveniences that are
the result of causes outside the control of BM RATE PARITY LTD and/or
are caused by wilful misconduct or the fault of the user and/or are caused
by force majeure.
- The information contained on this Website may not be correct despite all
efforts to maintain its accuracy and keep it updated. Therefore, BM RATE
PARITY LTD is not liable for any errors in the content, nor for any losses
or damages resulting from its use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites for whose content,
usefulness or accuracy BM RATE PARITY LTD cannot be liable. The
inclusion of a link on this Website cannot be considered as a
recommendation to users to access these sites, the decision being the
responsibility of the user.
- BM RATE PARITY LTD is not liable for losses and damages resulting
from the use of this Website or its content, and does not guarantee that it
is free from viruses or that it cannot cause damage to the user’s
- BM RATE PARITY LTD is not liable for the potential misuse of this
4. Applicable law and jurisdiction of courts
- The terms and conditions of this Website and relations between the user
and BM RATE PARITY LTD are governed by the laws and courts of
- Any dispute that may arise between the user and BM RATE PARITY LTD
must be heard before the Courts and Tribunals of Nicosia (Cyprus).
5. Recognizing the importance of electronic payment security, EveryPay is a licensed Payment Institution by the Bank of Greece (Decision No. 280/3 / 23-7-2018 GG B 3010 / 25-7-2018), and manages securely card payment transactions, in accordance with the regulatory framework of the card transaction security management standard. Everypay is certified in accordance with the PCI DSS compliance standards. All Everypay services are made through secure connections with 256bit SSL certificates. EveryPay also supports the ability to use the 3D Secure service, an additional security token for VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners&Discover. The Payer then has to enter his personal secret code to complete the transaction successfully.
6. The payments for services that are offered through the Rate Parity platform are non refundable.